Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at XINSHENGAN.
The generator set has been used for a long time, and some minor faults are always inevitable. When the engine water temperature is too high, the water tank boiling phenomenon will occur, so what should we do whne this happens?
The user can observe the violent water overflow in the radiator or expansion tank. Open the water tank cover to prevent burns. Then when the generator set has the phenomenon of boiling the water tank, we should proceed as follows:
1. Don't turn off the engine immediatly, so as not to burn the cylinder bed, pull the cylinder, and cause greater damage to the unit.
2. Do not try to open the water tank cover, otherwise it is very likely that hot liquid will spray out and cause burns
3. Do not pour cold water on the cylinder block and cylinder head of the diesel engine. This action is likely to cause the cylinder block of the Perkins diesel generator set to burst due to sudden cooling.
4. Remove the engine load, let the engine run slowly from medium speed to low speed, and then increase the speed after the standby temperature drops to normal.
5. If there is a lack of cooling water, distilled water, purified water and other soft water can be added to prevent the formation of scale and affect heat dissipation.